Avail Medsystems is building HIPAA compliant, secure video conferencing solutions to reinvent how procedures are clinically supported. Remote support delivery enables hospitals to lower procedural costs while improving the quality of care.
We are data driven and milestone oriented. We are looking for self-starters, and good team players. Join us in our journey in improving healthcare.
We are looking for an IT field technician/specialist to deploy, maintain and repair our large footprint of Mac hardware deployed on-site at client facilities across the world.
You will work closely with our software engineering and account management teams to ensure smooth functioning of the Avail remote procedure support system.
- Support hospital system clients located across USs
- Coordinate with our logistics team to ensure on-time delivery and setup of hardware
- Own the deployment and initial setup process for new installations
- Triage field units with minor repairs including component replacement, running cables, etc
- Manage updates & ensure smooth functioning of live deployed machines
- Act as a liaison to hospital IT departments to ensure connectivity of our field units
- Ensure high quality video call capability and perform on-site debugging when issues are found
- Train physicians and hospital staff on device usage and common troubleshooting scenarios
- Work with hospitals to configure firewalls / routers and diagnose networking issues
- 5+ years of Information Technology and support experience required. BS in computer engineering or equivalent is nice to have
- Expert-level familiarity with macOS
- Desire to assist non-technical coworkers with troubleshooting & onboarding
- Ability to troubleshoot devices deployed in remote locations
- Comfortable conducting on-site physical repairs and software debugging
- Travel flexibility for on-site onboarding of new hospital clients
- Experience working in or with hospital/medical group/HMO environments is a plus