Avail Medsystems is a pioneering medical technology company that is reinventing how medical procedures are supported by industry and clinicians. We are committed to delivering HIPAA compliant real-time video conferencing solutions that improve the quality, and lower the cost, of procedural care delivery.
Avail MedSystems is looking for hands-on QA leader to collaboratively define a vision around quality and build the strategy, team, process, and tools to achieve it. You will be working closely with the greater Engineering Organization, Product Managers, Field support personals and Third-party Organizations to achieve product compliance for regulatory approvals.
We are data driven and milestone oriented. We are looking for self-starters, and good team players. Join us in our journey in improving healthcare.
- Own the Quality Management System for the Avail Device and Software Platform
- Lead QA teams performing software, hardware, and manufacturing tests.
- Manage, mentor and grow a multidisciplinary QA team. Forecast staffing plan and overall test strategy as the company grows
- Enact approaches that bring quality further upstream by building product test strategies, proposing new methodologies, writing and executing test plans, and communicating with the team about issues, risk, and product quality. Share actionable data that keeps quality in top of the mind and illustrate continuous improvement
- Educate Engineering and Product on testing and QA; partner with them to determine product quality goals and measurements
- Help ensure releases adhere to deadlines while not compromising on quality
- Front-end all external testing needs and produce necessary documentation towards approval for installation in Hospital IT, ratify HIPAA compliance of our solution
- Work with partners to achieve necessary regulatory approvals for Avail product
- 15 years of relevant experience with minimum of 5 years in leadership role - Software and Hardware included, and have a proven track record of delivering multiple products
- Experience in leading the test efforts on a medical device is required
- Expert problem solving and fast decision-making skills are important
- Strong verbal and written communication Ability to develop and communicate an effective vision and get buy-in from diverse stakeholders
- Experience writing test cases, bug tracking management and prioritization
- Hands-on experience in variety of testing methodologies, including but not limited to, compatibility testing, performance testing, user experience, regression and acceptance testing
- Experience leading test teams on Web app, Backend services, Frontend UI, and Mobile App
- Good understanding of testing real-time Video/Audio – measuring interarrival Jitter, Packet loss, Latency, compute MOS scoring to derive call quality etc.
- Solid understanding of testing highly distributed SaaS-type solution hosted on public cloud – AWS
- Good understanding of load/performance benchmarking, derive scaling formula for web-services, propose solutions for highly fault tolerant, highly available distributed systems. Testing applications resiliency when services in data-centers or regions are out of service – Chaos Monkey testing.
- Experience with Scrum, Agile Methodology and also Waterfall model is useful