Avail Medsystems is a pioneering medical technology company that is reinventing how medical procedures are supported by industry and clinicians. We are committed to delivering HIPAA compliant real-time video conferencing solutions that improve the quality, and lower the cost, of procedural care delivery.
We are looking for a passionate Office Manager to help us realize the mission of improving medical outcomes all while reducing cost for hospitals; these are critical problems to solve as we move forward in the transformation of health care.
We are data driven and milestone oriented. We are looking for self-starters, and good team players. Join us in our journey in improving healthcare.
The Work You'll do to Help Build Our Innovative Product:
- Office management
- Ensure office space and lab is tidy & systems are tight -- welcome guests, morning &/or afternoon sweep of the office
- Set up office – order supplies and maintain inventory
- Events and admin
- Manage and book calendars for events, staff meetings, interviews etc. both in-house and for the field team
- Prepare meeting rooms/conference room as needed with food set up or equipment
- Assist with researching, planning, and executing events in the office
- Support with credit applications, vendor management
- Support leadership team with travel and expenses as needed
- Company inventory and logistics
- Manage company inventory and purchase requisitions (through Amazon etc.), shipments, deliveries, returns etc.
- Oversee office systems and supply orders within the company’s budget, and manage/research vendor relationships
- Manage shipping schedule of Avail systems into hospitals, working with UPS / FedEx etc. to ensure a smooth, on-time delivery
- Recruiting and on-boarding employees
- Assist with recruiting coordination by scheduling all onsite interviews, assisting with scheduling for other interview stages as required by open headcount priorities, and communicating in a clear & timely manner with candidates
- Complete i9 for new hires
- Help with new hire orientation, on-boarding, desk set up etc.
The Qualifications and Experience You Will Bring to our Team:
- Energetic: you have a positive attitude. You are great with people, genuinely care about building relationships, and seek out the right tools to support your team.
- Hungry: you're eager to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial business environment
- Highly attentive to detail: you know details count and that no task is too small. You build trust quickly due to your precision and reliability.
- A resourceful, self-starter: you don't hesitate to jump into the trenches and learn the business from the ground up. You bring your ideas to life and take pride in results. You find ways to get things done regardless of the obstacles.
- A talented communicator: great written and verbal communication.
- An awesome juggler: multi-tasking is a breeze for you.
- You have a growth mindset: you embrace feedback and you are constantly looking to learn, grow and take on more as the company scales.