Avail.io is a pioneering collaborative technology company that is reinventing how medical procedures are supported by industry and clinicians. We are committed to delivering real-time video conferencing solutions and applying data science techniques to improve the quality, and lower the cost, of procedural care delivery.
We are looking for a passionate Devops Engineer to help us realize the mission of improving medical outcomes all while reducing cost for hospitals; these are critical problems to solve as we move forward in the transformation of health care.
We are data driven and milestone oriented. We are looking for self-starters, and good team players. Join us in our journey in improving healthcare.
The Work You'll do to Help Build Our Innovative Product:
- Build and Maintain a public cloud configuration of microservices to support the Avail Platform
- Implement and maintain production, development and experimentation platforms to speed up delivery of features
- Create and maintain the CI/CD
- Configure and maintain an alerting system
The Qualifications and Experience You Will Bring to our Team:
- 8+ years experience with Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- Expert in setting up AWS Infrastructure for Streaming and ML applications
- Expert knowledge of Service Orchestration and Virtualization using tools such as Kubernets, Docker, etc.
- Background in Build and Release Engineering with tools such as Jenkins, Travis CI, and Gitlab CI
- Monitoring experience with; Icinga, Nagios, Artifactory, etc.
- Experience with Configuration Management tools such as Ansible, Chef, and Puppet
- Experience with version control and Code-Review tools
- Experience with scripting (python, bash etc)
- Expert in Relational and or NoSQL Databases such as, PostgreSQL, Cassandra, or MongoDB