Avail Medsystems is a pioneering medical technology company that is reinventing how medical procedures are supported by industry and clinicians. We are committed to delivering HIPAA compliant real-time video conferencing solutions that improve the quality, and lower the cost, of procedural care delivery.
Our first-generation Avail Systems are currently being used to support procedures in the United States. Physicians are able to instantly connect with enhanced on demand support that is better than being there, with added capabilities such as the ability to annotate over live or paused video.
We are looking for self-starters, who are good team players, to join us as we transform when, where and how procedural support is delivered.
Our Marketing Manager will own the development of the marketing and market development strategies required to effectively commercialize and drive utilization of the Avail System. in your role, you will be responsible for developing and executing multi-channel marketing strategies, product launch plans, and engage strategically with the sales force and key customers to build the Avail Medsystems brand.
The Work You'll do to Help Build Our Innovative Product:
- Marketing areas of focus. Develop annual marketing plans for assigned customer segments, defining key commercial objectives and programs / resources needed to achieve goals. Include analyses of key stakeholder groups, competitor analyses, business trends, customer needs, barriers to entry and market opportunities based on analysis. Execute programs throughout the year, measuring impact by obtaining feedback from the field and select customers.
- Market development / PR Plan. Develop and implement effective market development and PR programs via various methods of distribution (web, social media, email, display ad, symposium, peer to peer, white papers, case studies) and associated collateral materials.
- Messaging and collateral development. Refine existing and develop new marketing messages and collateral for key customer segments to drive Avail
- System adoption and utilization. These may include clinical, economic and product messages targeted to multiple stockholders (physicians, administrators, industry, etc.).
- Sales enablement and support. Develop strong relationships with the field team and create resources – messaging, tools, programs, processes, sales meetings – that improve sales effectiveness. Track utilization of resources and assess for impact. Provide regular field updates on marketing efforts and commercial updates. Serve as key point of contact for field force.
- Support training and education efforts. Work closely engineering and sales teams to develop and implement continuing education for both internal field and customer audiences, aligned to marketing messaging and objectives. Integrate training into online industry portal.
The Qualifications and Experience You Will Bring to our Team:
- Bachelor’s degree required, but an MBA is strongly preferred
- Previous work experience in a similar role in MedTech is strongly preferred
- Demonstrated leadership in leading and working on cross-functional teams
- Must be energetic, self-motivated, detail-oriented, creative, strategic and highly accountable
- Must have excellent communication – written and oral, and strong analytical skills
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment, prioritize assignments and multi-task
- Proven experience in creating a strategic work plan and executing programs to achieve specific goals
- Experienced in working cross-functionally with people with diverse backgrounds
- Must have excellent computer skills with an emphasis on creating effective presentations; able to work in Microsoft Office
- Ability to travel ~20% of the time