Avail Medsystems is a pioneering medical technology company that is reinventing how medical procedures are supported by industry and clinicians. We are committed to delivering HIPAA compliant real-time video conferencing solutions that improve the quality, and lower the cost, of procedural care delivery.
We are looking for a passionate Program/Product Manager to help us realize the mission of improving medical outcomes all while reducing cost for hospitals; these are critical problems to solve as we move forward in the transformation of health care.
In our company, we value people who can assist across multiple disciplines and in this role you will help in building out our web portal. Having a basic understanding of front-end technologies is ideal.
The Work You'll do to Help Build Our Innovative Product:
- Work closely with engineering and product marketing to run program scoping, release planning and team alignment
- Understand and push business goals, create program structure, and secure cross-functional support.
- Influence and drive the product development roadmap
- Lock down high-level requirements and long-term goals from business and technical stakeholders and translate them into actionable engineering tasks
- Partner and communicate with engineering leadership to accurately prioritize projects and initiatives
- Support workgroup alignment meetings to address tactical release issues, dependencies, team status, production issues, metrics review, milestones, etc.
- Provide visibility to program status (key decisions, dependencies, issues, risks, metrics, etc.) on an ongoing basis through push status reporting (to all stakeholders, team members, and interested parties)
- Anticipate and remove obstacles that slow down or prevent project teams from delivering on project goals
- Provide periodic program reviews and updates (deep dive into current state of project goals, risks, escalations)
- Create a collaborative environment that fosters creativity, innovation, and learning
The Qualifications and Experience You Will Bring to our Team:
- Strong engineering background to be able to collaborate effectively with the engineering team
- 10+ years of overall experience with 5+ years technical program/project management
- Working knowledge of Agile and its related development tools such as project planning and issue management software (e.g. Jira, GitLab)
- A track record of shipping high volume products and services at scale
- Ability to drive, contribute and communicate solutions to technical product challenges
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills
- Proven leadership skills and ability to mentor and coach junior team members
- Ability to make data-driven decisions and provide objective metrics and KPIs to measure success
- Detail oriented, willing to get into as much detail as necessary to successfully deliver programs