Avail Medsystems is a pioneering medical technology company that is reinventing how medical procedures are supported by industry and clinicians. We are committed to delivering HIPAA compliant real-time video conferencing solutions that improve the quality, and lower the cost, of procedural care delivery.
We are looking for a passionate Program/Product Manager to help us realize the mission of improving medical outcomes all while reducing cost for hospitals; these are critical problems to solve as we move forward in the transformation of health care.
The Work You'll do to Help Build Our Innovative Product:
- Work closely with engineering and product marketing to run program scoping, release planning and team alignment
- Understand and push business goals, create program structure, and secure cross-functional support.
- Influence and drive the product development roadmap
- Lock down high-level requirements and long-term goals from business and technical stakeholders and translate them into actionable engineering tasks
- Partner and communicate with engineering leadership to accurately prioritize projects and initiatives
- Support workgroup alignment meetings to address tactical release issues, dependencies, team status, production issues, metrics review, milestones, etc.
- Provide visibility to program status (key decisions, dependencies, issues, risks, metrics, etc.) on an ongoing basis through push status reporting (to all stakeholders, team members, and interested parties)
- Anticipate and remove obstacles that slow down or prevent project teams from delivering on project goals
- Provide periodic program reviews and updates (deep dive into current state of project goals, risks, escalations)
- Create a collaborative environment that fosters creativity, innovation, and learning
The Qualifications and Experience You Will Bring to our Team:
- Strong engineering background to be able to collaborate effectively with the engineering team
- 10+ years of overall experience with 5+ years technical program/project management
- Working knowledge of Agile and its related development tools such as project planning and issue management software (e.g. Jira, GitLab)
- A track record of shipping high volume products and services at scale
- Ability to drive, contribute and communicate solutions to technical product challenges
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills
- Proven leadership skills and ability to mentor and coach junior team members
- Ability to make data-driven decisions and provide objective metrics and KPIs to measure success
- Detail oriented, willing to get into as much detail as necessary to successfully deliver programs